The images below are taken from the Fishermen Youth Soccer website, but it works the same way on the Cape Ann United website.
A. Sign into your account.
- Click the "Sign In" link in the upper right-hand corner of this window.
- Enter your username and password
NOTE: If you’ve forgotten them, the sign-in page has is a link to reset them.
B. Click on the “Teams” tab.
C. Find your team.
Select your program (age group).
Select your team.
D. Go to your team's schedule page.
- In the left vertical menu, click on "Schedule."
- On the right, click on "Options."
- In the popup menu, click on "Add Event."
E. Add your practice, follow the steps below (scroll down to see sample page).
Enter the date.
Choose the start time.
- Choose the end time.
- Select the field.
- Consult the Magnolia Woods Field Map if you aren’t sure about which fields are which.
- You may have to share the field with another team.
- If the field is overbooked, you’ll see a notice and will have to choose a different field or a different time.
- For the category, select “Practice.”
- Select your team.
- Enter a brief note for the team
- 32-character limit
- “Bring mask, water, cleats, and shins” is one possibility
- The note will be included in reminder emails and texts and will be shown on the team’s schedule.
- Automatially notify your team about the practice.
- Check all the boxes to automatically notify your team by email and text. They will also receive automatic reminder emails and texts.
- Uncheck the boxes if you do NOT want your team notified.
- Click "Submit" to finalize the practice.